To join Extrusal's Surface Treatment Department, based in Aveiro, we are recruiting a professional who will report directly to the Head of Surface Treatment Department. The main responsibilities are:
- Manage the work team, enforcing the planning and QAS rules
- Control the anodizing production process through:
- Verification, regeneration and/or correction of baths
- Collaboration in the study actions and improvement of the process
- Collaboration in the definition of process parameters and operational instructions
- Collaboration in the analysis and treatment of non-conformities process
- Supervise and ensure quality control of anodizing and product packaging
- Collaborate with the team in planning the anodizing production
- Manage the chemical products warehouse: stock control, orders, records in the system and monitor inputs and outputs of material
- Direct, guide and motivate the team under, promoting the development of their skills and their integration into the company
- Supervise the performance of the work team, to ensure the fulfillment of objectives/goals
- Participate in the recruitment of candidates for the section
- Collaborate with the Head of the Department in defining the necessary training for the team
- Ensuring good communication and cooperation between team and other departments
- Initial training to integrate new employees into the section
- Carry out other functions, procedures, tasks or attributions assigned to you by superior determination
- Comply with hygiene, health, safety at work and environmental protection standards
- Comply with internal regulations
We are looking for candidates with minimum academic qualifications with CET or CTeSP (level 5), in areas related to Chemistry or Industrial Process. Applicants with a degree in Chemical Engineering or Industrial Management will be valued.
- Minimum of five years of experience, in similar functions
- Experience in managing shift production teams
- Knowledge of the anodizing surface treatment process
- Knowledge of Qualanod Quality Mark Guidelines (preferred)
- Domain of MS Office tools (Excel - mandatory)
- Fluent in Portuguese (spoken and written). English skills.
- Demonstrated liking and ability to lead teams
- Focus on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
The behaviors and values that we highlight are: excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, strong sense of responsibility and rigorousness; punctual and assiduous; resilient, positive and proactive attitude; dynamism and spirit/team work.
We offer remuneration compatible with the function and demonstrated experience, as well as integration in a dynamic team. Initial and ongoing training. Membership in a recognized business group.
Submit your job application until 30/04/2023, with an updated CV.
Apply for this offer