To integrate and reinforce the Commercial Backoffice department, the selected professional will have the following main responsibilities:
- Act as an interlocutor for a portfolio of clients
- Follow up on orders, from receipt to invoicing
- Liaise internally with the various departments, namely Commercial, Planning, Product Quality and Logistics, in order to ensure compliance with the terms agreed with the client
- Treat, register and update order processes in the ERP, namely customer files, business closing conditions and respective order confirmations
- Negotiate delivery times with the customer, when applicable
- Ensure customer support, promoting proactive communication
- Register and monitor customer complaints, in conjunction with the Quality department, until closure, processing all necessary documentation for this purpose
We are looking for candidates with a minimum qualification of 12th grade or equivalent, with a minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in similar functions, preferably in the industrial area.
Good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written) and MS Office are important factors for performing the role. We will value knowledge of another language.
The Behaviours and Values we highlight are: Customer orientation, Teamwork, high sense of Responsibility, Critical Sense, Assertive Communication and Proactivity.
We offer remuneration compatible with the role and demonstrated experience, as well as integration into a dynamic team. Initial and ongoing training.