Date of admission: January 23.
Function: Head of 2nd machining shift.
- Leadership of the shift team;
- Production and productivity control;
- Equipment setups;
- Support in quality control;
- Training of new operators;
- Availability to work from 4:30 pm to 1:30 am (fixed shift)
- Availability to move to the Ervosas (Aveiro) when facilities will be transfer
- Previous experience in similar functions in the metallurgical sector;
- Domain in the interpretation of technical drawings and control plans;
- Experience in computer tools from the user's point of view;
- Experience in CNC machining centers;
- Dynamism and proactivity.
We offer remuneration compatible with the role, as well as integration into a dynamic team. Initial and ongoing training. Career Development.