To join Extrusal's Human Resources Department, based in Aveiro, we are recruiting a professional whose main responsibilities will be:
- Carry out the administrative management of human resources, ensuring the effective, efficient and timely execution of tasks, namely admission processes, contract management, salary processing, among others.
- Compliance with all legal obligations (social security, DMR, RU, …)
- Supervise the performance of tasks to control attendance, vacations, absences, overtime and bank hours of all employees.
- Analyse and prepare data for payroll processing.
- Efficiently and effectively manage the personal record of employees and the human resources file.
- Collaborate in Recruitment & Selection for operational areas, support areas and others defined by the HR Department
- Ensure the management and compliance of temporary employment contracts.
- Manage the process of internships (IEFP)
- Participate in internal and external audits, within the scope of the SGQA.
- Welcoming new employees
- Participate in training planning and management.
- Assist in the development and implementation of local HR policies and procedures.
We are looking for candidates with minimum academic qualifications at the level of a Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or similar.
- With 3 to 5 years of experience, in similar functions in the HR area, preferably in industrial, medium/large environments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build trust and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Professional experience in administrative management of Human Resources
- Professional experience in salary processing and consequent legal obligations
- Solid knowledge of labor legislation
- Domain of MS Office tools, especially Excel
- Good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
- Experience in Primavera software will be valued
The Behaviors and Values that we highlight are organization, initiative and ability to solve problems, strong sense of responsibility, punctuality and assiduousness.
Good Interpersonal relationship, dynamism and team spirit.
We offer remuneration compatible with the function and demonstrated experience, as well as integration in a dynamic team.
Initial and ongoing training. Membership in a recognized business group.
If you believe you have the profile for the role, submit your application, with an updated CV with a photo, mentioning the role you are applying for.